Ngozi nwosu marks 55 years birthday - Kolbe flash

Breaking

Friday, August 3, 2018

Ngozi nwosu marks 55 years birthday


Nollywood  actress Ngozi Nwosu who clockes 55years on Tuesday celebrated her birthday on Wednesday . 

The performing artist additionally uncovered the beautiful countenances of the brilliant twins dealing with her everyday expert obligations. 

These are the kind-hearted women who sorted out an unexpected birthday party for her. 

Here is the manner by which the performer adulated them on the web-based social networking yesterday.

Its all in the action’s @spiceychisquare1 @spiceychisquare I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me you love me and strive for the best for me. I love you my girls, my managers, my daughters, God gave you (three in one) to me for a divine purpose. Thank you for putting together a beautiful outing today, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. God bless you my jewels of inestimable value. Yes I adore you.”

The aspiring musicians formed the group Spicey ChiSquare.






The actress who is still single and looking doesn’t have a child of her own.
Ngozi Nwosu has a lot of admirers because of the way she shows genuine love to everyone around her.

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from citi is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.