Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Actor, Okiki Afolayan And His Pretty Fiancee - Kolbe flash

Breaking

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Actor, Okiki Afolayan And His Pretty Fiancee


                                            Okiki Afolayan and his fiancee
Love they say is a beautiful thing and Nigerian actor, Okiki Afolayan is definitely enjoying that beauty at the moment.

The love-struck man has taken to his Instagram page to share some pre-wedding photos while announcing that he and his woman will soon be married.

He wrote:  "I didn’t know it was possible to love everything about someone until I met you Abimbolami,Tawakalitumi, Agbekemi, Ifemi, Olori Oba.
"In couple of Days I will be Tieing the knot with the only woman that understands the imperfect Okiki.

"I found my Lost Rib,The only woman I have grown to love and I will love for the rest of my life.



"COUNTDOWN TO #OBA2018
"OUTFIT BY @avenoutfitconcept
"Photography by @mdlstudios"
Corroborating his words, the actor's fiancee also made a post on her Instagram page. According to her, she is about to be married to her  "peace of mind".
She wrote:  "In the next 120hrs i will be saying yes i do to my best friend,My peace of mind, my all in all.
"Dear Lawrence,i need you to know ,that i love you enough! ENOUGH TO LEAD ME.

"Thank you won't be enough for staying through it all.
"For loving me despite my flaws.
"COUNTDOWN TO #OBA2018"





Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from citi is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.