SEX IN THE GHETTO - Kolbe flash

Breaking

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

SEX IN THE GHETTO

Sex in the ghetto Episode 2 ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::


 

 

 ”Goodness gracious” “What is going on here”. She asked with vivid fury, fully aware of my rooster and tryin to close her eyes.. I couldn’t speak… I just stood there; exhausted, embarassed and ashamed all at once.. My french teacher wet with my c-m and her juices quickly adjusted herself, but her melons we’re too big to hide inside her bra.. ”Evelyn, I am utterly dissapointed in you” “You should be ashamed of yourself” “taking advantage of a young, innocent boy like this” “I will deal with u later”.. Eyes wide open in utter disgust she turned to me.. “As for you… Report straight to my office” “Let’s see what your mother would say about this”.. As she said those words, she exited the room.. Tears flowed down my eyes freely… I was frustrated.. What started as a good day, had turned out to be something awry for me..I picked up my bloodstained trousers… Too weak to say anything and too ashamed to look into my teachers eyes.. I left.. I didn’t bother to see mrs busola. There was no need.. I knew she would judge me.. My conscience already judged me.. I remembered the advice of my dad, my mum and my uncle… All stout members of deeper life.. Choi.. I remembered how I use to read d bible for the entire skul wen mrs busayo preached..my reputation, my christian swag, all gone for a morsel of meat.. “Hmmmm” “Sweet meat” I thought.. Afterall, I enjoyed it.. And If I was to be reprimanded for d sex, it was worth it… As I got to my street.. I saw people gathered in front of my compound.. I thought it was concerning the blood stained young man I saw this morning.. I was eager to hear wat was happening.. But as I approached the house I heard familiar voices of the regularly fighters MR and MRs fidelis anyaegbunam… These 2 were perfect examples of cat and rat… They fought over everytin.. From eating money meant for school fees to a TV remote.. Der was no reason for dem ti fight.. But they did… ‘Papa Nkechi’ as he was fondly called was the protagonist.. Slim and lanky.. Dark with big eyes and funny walking pattern… Peaceful and jovial until he gets home to meet his wife.. His wife salome was his opposite in every sense of the word… Plumpy, fair with the biggest, I mean the BIGGEST as.s in d world..den we used to call her backassi pennisula..rumour had it that she had an insatiable appetite for sex.. But I didn’t believe it.. The fighting was getting intense “Salome u will leave this house today” “Which house? The 1 I pay d houserent or the 1 u only come to sleep in?” “You are a witch” “slowpoke! Stewpid man” They went on and on… And people after trying fruitlessly to quench d fire, left dem to their tussle.. I quickly shook blessing’s hand.. Blessing was my original street paddy and most reliable street informant.. “Oboi wetin dem dey quarrel for again na?” “Me I no no o” “Dem say I’m husband come catch am dey finger her self” We both laughed hysterically.. I excused myself and quickly took my leave.. As I got to my room.. My heart pounded.. What if my mum had been told? Wat is my fate? “Precious!!” “Come here at once” That was a familiar voice… It was my mother’s.. ******************* I woke up suddenly!! My heart pounding like a traditional drum, sweating profusely like a lamb for sacrifice.. I lookd at my sorroundings.. There was no light, everywhere was noiseless except the incessant noise of mosquitoes… “Thank God say na dream” I hissed “But which kind mumu dream be this 1 na?” It was so real.. Like a 3D movie I had dreamt that I was being pursued by a mob.. Everybody in that mob I knew.. Making it all surprising @ their attempt to catch me.. I ran blindly till I came to a familiar spot.. My street.. I felt relieved as I entered the street, I slowed down.. Turning to my right, I saw a plank flash towards me and instantly felt pain on my head.. Accompanied with blood…I fell down… Weak to move..the next tin I saw was a sharp cutlass wielded by the blood stained criminal I had abandoned yesterday.. Then I woke up… I checked the time… 2:01 am.. I sighed, yawned and stretched concurrently.. I rolled over and adjusted my boxers that was already tainted with a spot of accumulated urine.. I walked briskly to d door half awake and half asleep.. Opened it and went outside.. The air was chilly and dense.. I staggered my way to d backyard which housed the 2 toilets we shared..I opened d door of 1 and entered.. Brought out my d--k and started pouring out ‘govt water’.. The backyard was particularly quiet.. Quite distant from d house and somehow eerie.. As I urinated, I reminisced on my dream.. And the activities of the day before.. Mrs busayo hadn’t called my mum.. Because all my mum did yesterday was to scold me for not washing dishes! Dat was a relief.. But y? And what happened to d criminal dat I abandoned.. As I thought, I didn’t know I had finished urinating and was holding my d---k semi turgid in my hand.. I quickly gathered myself to reality wen I saw a figure holding the door of the toilet… “Eheeen, na wa o precious wetin u dey do for here na?” It was a familiar voice..Mama Nkechi.. Or salome as she loved people to call her.. “I.. I just dey pi..ss” I managed to mumble… I noticed she wasn’t looking @ me becos.. By now her torch has flicked on.. And I cud see her eyes we’re focused on my d--k.. “Shuooo.. Dis boi u don big o” “Small pikin of yesterday” “See as ur p---k big like remote” She entered d toilet and pushed me against the wall… “Today u must Bleep me well or else I go report u give ur mama” Choi.. See gobe..just wen I thougt tins couldn’t get worse.. As she came in, she untied ha wrapper and put it on top of d door.. As she turned to lock d door.. Then I saw it.. That a-s! D biggest I av ever seen up to date.. Flaccid and proud.. Glowing even in d darkness.. Watever fear I had evaporated.. Watever shyness I had dissappeared.. I had to Bleep dis woman..my d--k stood @ attention.. Immediately she turned, I attacked her… Kissing her like my life depended on it.. She was surprised.. But warmed up to my kisses with an immediate grasp of my d--k..I held her boobs.. Not small, not big with large Tips like knorr chicken maggi cubes.. In my inexperience, I s----d kissed and played away alternatively between her lips and her Tips.. Her moans we’re like that of a ten year old dat was poured cold water in a strong harmattan season.. “Cheei.. Aaaaaash” “Gooooood.. Suck my Tips” “Hmmm precioooooous”..m After some time she seperated her legs.. I didn’t know.. But when I felt my d--k enter her warm. Chamber… I opened my eyes… She responded with an “eeeeeeh” She was tight.. Surprisingly and hot.. And throbbing.. I pulled out and pushed in.. After the first few strokes.. She became well lubricated.. We both knew instinctively that we couldn’t make much noise to avoid suspicion from any body… We engaged in another kot kissing session again.. Tasting d sweetness of the Bleep as I went in and out.. Muffled moans..raw sweetness.. Her K---y-Cat muscles held tight to my d--k.. Milking it voluptously.. I felt that urge again.. But I wanted more.. “Turn make I Bleep u from behind” my d--k said.. Cos I never would av been able to muster d courage to say those words.. She turned almost immediately.. Gawd! Her mighty a-s came into view.. In all her gloriousness and lustfulness..I had waited many years for dis to happen.. God truly answers prayers.. I seperated the 2 loaves of bread and inserted d hot dog.. This was 1 hell of a snack.. “Yaaaaaaaah.. Chisos..Bleep me” “Aaaargh.. Preeecious” I didn’t no wat to do.. My d--k had dissappeared into her orifice.. Her a-s was bouncing… I was confused..the pleasure was too much… I found myself saying tins I didn’t understand.. D K---y-Cat was lubricated, tight and great… I couldn’t help it I wanted to come.. It was like she knew.. She pushed back her a-s d more and pinned me.to d wall giving me no other option dan to release all ova d walls of her K---y- Cat..she made sure I had dumped all my c-m in her before getting up… “Jesus.. P.P, ur p---k sweet no be small” “U even make me release sef” “U go dey Bleep me everyday”… Sheepishly I nodded… As we we’re talking we heard footsteps approaching.. “Who dey der?” To be continued...

 

 

DO NOT FAIL TO COMMENT IF YOU ENJOY THE STORY 

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information from citi is strictly at your own risk. Please read our full Disclaimer for more information.